HPP stands for High Pressure Processing and it is the only technology in the world that does not use chemical nor heat in order to preserve and protect food. It uses an all-natural process of ultra-high cold isostatic water pressure of 6 000 bar. This process kills micro-organisms, extending the shelf life and guaranteeing food safety of a fresh product. This is all achieved while keeping the original taste, texture and nutrients intact.
Delicious taste (helps maintain freshness and preserves natural flavours of juices, meat, fruits, and vegetables better than any other processing method. This method uses pressurized, pure cold water, it bypasses texture and taste variations caused by heat, irradiation or chemicals. 72% of consumers buy foods based on healthfulness. The other 28% need their first taste of HPP. Consumer safety (Listeria and salmonella have put consumers on high alert about food safety. HPP, which works on water pressure alone, has a unique ability to inactivate microorganisms without chemicals or preservatives). Longer Shelf life (grocers and restaurants love HPP for extending the shelf life and cutting waste. Now it is possible for many fruit and vegetable products, like vacuum-packed avocados, to last up to 30 days). Experience (for 60 years, Avure has installed more high-pressure systems and more high-pressure food systems than all our competitors combined. That accumulated knowledge counts for a lot in a field as specialized as high-pressure processing).

Request call back.

Would you like to speak to one of our SAHPP experts over the phone? Just submit your details.

    Excellence and quality is SAHPP

    Preserve your food product without heat or preservatives

    Trust us with your food product

    We work for a wide variety of clients in both the private and public sectors.
    087 897 7493 Get a Quote

    Tips & News

    Whats new in the world of high pressure proccessing

    Send Us A Message

      Note: Your email address will not be published.